1 Queen Bed
You'll be transported to a different world when you step foot inside this enchanting, whimsical apartment. Woodsy charm and a touch of old-world Europe. When you request booking, we'll ask you to confirm that you understand shared layout.
Welcome to the Tranquil & Magical home located in the Enchanted Dwellings Lodge. The lodge consists of 3 separate, private apartments. The Tranquil & Magical home is a private and secure apartment has its own entry, private living space, full kitchen, bathroom and shared patio. At approximately 1200 soft, this spacious and charming home will be the perfect place to relax and recharge.
First things first...this quiet retreat is completely surrounded by a quiet and peaceful neighborhood. In addition, the Garden Apartment is located next to both adjoining apartment. So...
QUIET HOURS ARE ENFORCED. NO PARTIES, LOUD MUSIC, DRUM CIRCLES, OR ANY OTHER DISTURBANCE OR UNAPPROVED PETS OR GUESTS ALLOWED OR YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO EVICTION.
We'll confirm that you understand this is a quiet retreat and the shared nature of the home when you request a reservation. We've had issues in the past. Thank you for understanding!
Just 10 blocks to Mirror Pond and downtown Bend, you'll love this stylish perch. Tree top views toward downtown from your private balcony. Saunter 10-15 minutes into downtown or to the footbridge into Drake Park. This is a great Bend location.
Two enchanted hobbit style living room(s) includes 2 daybeds with futons and privacy blinds (perfect for naps, sleeping or your inner-child hideaway), gas fireplace, unique furnishings & art; movie viewing room with 55" TV home entertainment center & large L-sectional couch;
1) QUEEN BEDROOM UPSTAIRS - Stair access to the master bedroom. En suite private bathroom and Queen Size Foam Mattress with headboard. High thread count linens and European style bedding.
2) FULL BEDROOM DOWNSTAIRS - Smaller guest bedroom has Full Size Foam Mattress with headboard, dresser and closet.
1) QUEEN BEDROOM EN SUITE BATHROOM - Please note there is a low ceiling to enter this bathroom. This unique space features an antique claw-foot tub with hand held shower handle (no shower stall) and heated bathroom floors.
2) MAIN FLOOR BATHROOM - A few steps to enter and located across the home from the main floor bedroom. This lovely bathroom features a walk in rain shower with heated tile floors. The front load washer and dryer are located here and stocked with detergent for your use.
This is a fully-functioning and well-equipped kitchen with all the expected amenities for meal prep and enjoyment. large refrigerator/freezer, 5-burner gas range/dual oven, custom high-end concrete counters, handmade wood cupboards, French press, Italian Moka pot for espresso, drip coffee maker, electric hot water kettle, dishwasher, & stocked coffee
DEN, A/V, MOVIE ROOM:
Large 55" ULTRA HD Flat Screen TV, HD Cable & HBO Movie Channels, DVD Player, High-Fidelity Stereo, 100 MB High Speed Internet WiFi
HEATING & COOLING
Forced air central heat & air conditioning are programmed by NEST and is shared with another unit. It's set during 6am-11pm to 65-75 degrees & 11pm-6am to 60-65 degrees. If you leave windows open, AC will turn "off". There is also a lovely gas fireplace in the main living-room area.
Washer and dryer located in the mainfloor bathroom. Laundry detergent is supplied!
NO PETS PLEASE
We love animals! But pets are not allowed in this home due to noise, allergy and damage concerns. The homeowner's pup occasionally roams the shared gardens areas.
Hot Tub (note: tub adjacent to other dwelling's living-room window & includes outside privacy screen), Main Portal Front Entryway lockable from your own private secure doorway, Fenced Back Yard & Garden, Outdoor Grill, Parking, Bike Storage Shed* (lockable) includes bike pump & repair stand
A FEW MORE THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE RESERVING:
1) We have polite signs & instructions posted in each unit. These reminders/signs are not intended to offend you, but due to a few prior guests who caused incidents. Without these signs, we would not be able to continue renting this home.
2) The Garden Apartment is not child-proofed and not child/toddler recommended. There are steep stairs, high-end furnishings and sound concerns. The Garden Apartment is locate next to another unit so an active child will disturb the guest next door.
3) Maximum Occupancy: 3 GUESTS - Please do not show up with more than 3 guests (even if they aren't planning to sleep here) Unannounced guests without prior written permission/approval via Airbnb's messages will cause your stay to be cancelled and you will be evicted. You may request a 4th guest if you have good Airbnb reviews and confirm you will follow all house rules.
4) The Tranquil & Magical home is not suited for loud guests due to shared aspects, Bend's 10pm-8am noise ordinance (quiet/silent outdoor & hot tub usage during these hours) & surrounding homes.
5) Please give 6ft of space to other guests, homeowners and staff
**THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING & COOPERATION**
Regardless of who you are or where you come from, we are more than happy to open our doors to all kind & respectful persons. We do not discriminate with race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
SHARED OUTDOOR SPACES
Feel free to relax in the shared fenced back yard & beautiful garden. Relax on your shared porch. There is also a shared outdoor grill, lockable bike storage shed (with bike pump and repair stand). We do have cameras in the yard for party and noise prevention!
SHARED DRIVEWAY PARKING
There is space in the large gravel driveway for a maximum of 2 vehicles. No RV parking. You will receive specific parking instructions after you reserve to make sure you do not block our neighbors access to their homes.
OTHER SHARED AREAS
Manager &/or owner oversees premises from detached garage office-apartment behind home, so you may occasionally see them out on the property. While being respectful of your privacy--they are friendly, happy to say hello and help with any questions.
1 Queen Bed
1 Double Bed
1936 NW 5th St
Please consider travel insurance for your trip. Your trip may be non-refundable without travel insurance. We are not able to make exceptions to the cancellation policy. By reserving, you accept and agree to this cancelation policy.
RENTALS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC - Reservations made after March 14, 2020 have been made with the knowledge that a global pandemic exists and is ongoing. There are inherent risks associated with travel during a pandemic. Your are responsible for purchasing Travel Insurance from the provider of your choice to insure your stay. All cancelations, including COVID-19 related cancelations, are subject to this Cancelation Policy. The most current COVID-19 information is available at the State of Oregon and the City of Bend.
Please notify us in writing (text or email) to cancel your reservation. Re-scheduled reservations are not eligible for a refund unless the original travel dates qualify. All bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a full refund. All bookings canceled at least 15 nights before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days before the start of the stay. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance for your stay.
If you reserve via a 3rd party website such as VRBO.com or Airbnb.com, you may have their 3rd party fee added to your reservation cost. We are unable to credit you 3rd party fees. Please contact the 3rd party for fee questions. If you wish to avoid additional fees, please reserve your stay directly via our website www.AStonesThrowBungalow.com
At least a 50% payment is required to hold your dates. When your arrival is less than 30 days in the future, 100% payment is due when making the reservation. When your arrival is more than 30 days in the future, 50% payment will be collected to confirm your reservation. The remaining balance due will be collected 30 days prior to your check-in date. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and echecks at our online payment portal.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com