The Deschutes Dash Weekend Sports Festival at the Old Mill District, is recognized as one of the most spectator-friendly, multi-sport venues in the Pacific Northwest! Bring the whole family out to compete or watch the race this summer.
The full weekend of activities includes:
Saturday July 18, 2015 – Olympic Distance Events
- Triathlon (1300 yard swim, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- Aquabike (1300 yard swim, 25 mile bike)
- Duathlon (10k run, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- 10k run
Sunday July 19, 2015 – Sprint Distance Events
- Triathlon (600 yard swim, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Aquabike (600 yard swim, 12.5 mile bike)
- Duathlon (5k run, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Youth Triathlon (400 yard swim, 6 mile bike, 1.5 mile run)
- Struble Orthodontics Splash N Dash Kids Obstacle Race
- 5k run
Awards, finishers medals, food and Deschutes Brewery beer are also all part of the weekend’s fun!
Bend vacation rentals | A Stone’s Throw Bungalow