Here are Bend Oregon's best neighborhoods. Locals love them all and each neighborhood has something special to offer. When you reserve, you’ll receive a customized guest book for your home and all the nearest grocers, coffee shops, restaurants and other fun activities. Take your time and explore each neighborhood to find your favorite. Bend Oregon neighborhoods are charming and character filled. Enjoy!
Downtown Bend– between the upper bend in the river and hwy 97
- Iconic downtown Bend is a must visit during your stay. This quaint and compact downtown is very walkable and home to some of Bend’s best shops and businesses. Bordered by picturesque Mirror Pond, it’s easy to spend an afternoon exploring downtown. We have several homes within 1-10 minute walk of downtown Bend
Old Bend & The Box Factory– On Colorado Avenue, Arizona Avenue and Industrial Way
- This used to be the edge of town…no longer! Old meets new in this neighborhood. Walk all the way into Old Bend to find Active Culture and meander along the river, through original neighborhoods to find a local favorite Jackson’s Corner on Delaware Avenue. From here walk along Colorado or Arizona toward the big red building. This is the Box Factory. There are food carts across the street. And a big grocery store if you need some supplies. Walk all the way toward the parkway and you’ll arrive at Crux Fermentation Project. There is something for everyone in this neighborhood. We have several homes within 1-10 minutes walk of Old Bend and The Box Factory
The Old Mill– Between the lower bend in the river and hwy 97
- Beautiful riverside mall with walking trails up and down the river. Once the site of Bend’s largest mill operations in the early 1900’s, the Old Mill is now a center of shopping, dining and entertainment. Coming for a concert? This is the home of the Hayden Homes Amphitheater. We have several homes within 10 minutes walk of The Old Mill
Newport Avenue– Most businesses are between 9th and 12th Street on Newport Avenue
- The Newport is home to some local favorites. This small neighborhood business district has been getting a facelift so you’ll see new roundabouts when you visit. Newport Market is Bend’s original gourmet grocer and is an overflowing and bustling employee-owned market. Backporch Coffee is an excellent local roaster. Spork started as a food truck and had to expand into an even larger restaurant space to accommodate happy locals and travelers alike. Need gear? Sunnyside Sports is here for you. We have several homes within 5-10 minute walk of Newport Avenue.
Galveston Avenue– between 14th Street and the Deschutes River
- The Galveston neighborhood is all grown up. For a long time, Galveston with the overlooked sibling of Newport but you’d never say that now! Home to 10 Barrel Brewing, the Food Cart Pod and several restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, definitely take the time to find a few new favorites here. We have several homes within 5-10 minute walk of Galveston Avenue.
Century Drive– between SW Commerce and the area around the SW Simpson round-a-bout
- Century Drive is more than just the road up to Mt Bachelor. There are several local businesses tucked into this neighborhood. Did you forget Fido’s favorite toy? Bend Pet Express is here to help. If you are in a hurry to get up to the mountain or out for your day hike, stop here for breakfasts, coffee and gear as you head up into the beautiful Cascades Mountains. Check for shows at Good Life Brewing and the Volcano Theater Pub. We have several homes within 10 minutes walk of Century Drive