Westside Bend Oregon vacation rentals map
These westside Bend Oregon vacation rentals are walkable and some even come with bikes. Only 10 blocks to downtown. Located in the heart of Bend’s best neighborhoods!
Wondering where the most popular westside Bend neighborhoods are? See if you can find them on the Bend Oregon vacation rentals map. You’ll want to visit when you get here!
Newport Avenue– Most businesses are between 9th and 12th Street on Newport Avenue
- Who’s there? Newport Market Grocer, Kebaba, Spork, Kanpai Sushi, Cuppa Yo, Chow, Backporch Coffee Roasters, Sunnyside Sports, Nancy P’s Cafe & Bakery, to name a few.
- Closest of our Bend Oregon vacation rentals? The Basalt Bungalow, Casa Sol and the Awbrey Butte Retreat
Galveston Ave– between 14th Street and the Deschutes River
- Who’s there? 10 Barrel, the Lot (Food Carts), Mother’s Cafe, Longboard Louie’s, Westside Bakery, Aspect Board & Brews, Victorian Cafe, Brother Jon’s, Namaspa Yoga and more.
- Closest of our Bend Oregon vacation rentals? The Cinder Cone Cottage, Bella Bird Bungalow and the Basalt Bungalow
Century Drive– between SW Commerce and the area around the SW Simpson round-a-bout
- Who’s there? This is a positively bustling commerce area with layers and layers of businesses. Here are a few: Safeway, Dutch Brothers, Century Center, Goodlife Brewing, Volcanic Theater & Pub, Baldy’s BBQ, Back Bend Yoga, Pine Mountain Sports
- Closest of our Bend Oregon vacation rentals? The Cinder Cone Cottage and the Bernhard Justice Bungalow
The Old Mill– Between the lower bend in the river and hwy 97
- Who’s there? Way too much to list so visit the Old Mill District if you want the full story…and don’t forget the Les Schawab Amphitheater of course!
- Closest of our Bend Oregon vacation rentals? The Bernhard Justice Bungalow and the Cinder Cone Cottage
Downtown Bend– between the upper bend in the river and hwy 97