Don’t forget the All Seasons Travel Insurance when you reserve your Bend vacation home
You’ve reserved your Bend vacation home. Made your plans months or days ahead. Took the days off work, read up on the best hiking and biking trails in Central Oregon, researched the best downtown restaurants and packed the car. Don’t let unexpected events affect you more than they should. Please consider All Seasons Travel Insurance for your stay. It is easy to add to your cart when you are reserving your Bend vacation home with A Stone’s Throw Bungalow.
Cancellation of your Bend vacation home reservation with less than 30 days notice may be non-refundable. Please contact us or All Seasons Travel Insurance if you have questions.
Did you know that All Seasons Travel Insurance (ASTI) could cover you if:
- Someone in your family has an illness or injury, even if they aren’t scheduled to travel with you?
- You become ill and can’t travel or your child comes down with the chicken pox and you are quarantined?
- Weather prevents you from leaving home and reaching your destination?
- A family member back home passes away and you must return from your vacation early?
- Your luggage or ski equipment is lost or delayed by the airline?
- You twist your ankle and must visit a physician while traveling?
- Someone in your family has their military leave revoked?
- You lose your job.
Please contact Travel Guard and the All Season Travel Plan for questions: 1.877.249.5376
Refer to these product numbers: 008573P108/09 & 008574P108/09